- Organic food sales reach $50 billion in 2019 | 2020-06-10 | Food Business News Baking Business
- Coronavirus may boost sales of organic food, says trade group Food & Environment Reporting Network
- COVID-19 will shape organic industry in 2020 after banner year in 2019 GlobeNewswire
- COVID-19 Spurs Even Greater Interest in Organics Progressive Grocer
- Total Organic Sales Up 5%, Finds OTA WholeFoods Magazine
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.